Saturday, May 19, 2018

Tea Cup and Mug Exchange

Hello Ladies.
I was so happy to participate in this exchange.  Thank you so much Stephanie for doing this again this year.
I must apologize for being late in my post, how every my partner did receive her package on time.
I also received a beautiful package a well.  I will share in a moment. 
I just got out of the hospital a few days ago with unexpected heart issues.  While I already have a stint the Doctor was surprised this was not the issue again after the heart chath.  My heart seem to be weak and not pumping enough blood through my system.  Medication seems to be helping but in 3 more weeks I'm to start cardio therapy exercises.  My point being would you please pray that this takes care of the situation and I'm able to get off the extra medication.  I also have 25 more lbs to loose.

Now on to the exchange,  I had a great partner  and I'm thrilled with my goodies. every thing was wrapped so prettily.


I told you I had a great partner




I did the mug group this year,  for a mug I think this is so lady like and beautiful. 

                               

A beautiful yardage of fabric, bookmark and lotion  

                                                             

                                                                A sweet tea towel



Love me some chocolate.




 I use my coaster all the time.



While I did not mention every item, all will be used and are appreciated.
Please know this was a uplifting moment in a scary time.  Thank you

Hoping all is well with everyone.
Blessing to you and yours

14 comments:

  1. You received some precious gifts in your exchange. You are right, that is a pretty mug. It looks more like a tea cup.

    I’m so sorry to hear about your recent health scare. Prayers coming your way. Keep us posted.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such lovely gifts, and just at the time when you need some uplifting... praying that all will be well with your health soon xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so sorry you are having some health issues - take care of you and do what the doctors order. Hopefully you'll soon be feeling much better. Your swap items are so pretty - I would have loved to take part this time but had to opt out.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So many beautiful items Tonia. I especially love the mug. It really looks dainty like a tea cup. Sooo pretty!
    I am so sorry to hear about your health issues. I hope everything goes well for you. Will keep you in my prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Tonia wow what beautiful gifts you have received and what gorgeous gifts you sent ,what a fun swap. Praying all goes well for you my friend xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my, you received so many beautiful gifts. Love that mug. Hoping and praying that your health improves for the better. Take care, lovely lady.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You received very lovely gifts in the exchange. I'm so sorry to hear you have had a health setback, but I'll pray that all is well now.
    xx, Carol

    ReplyDelete
  8. You have received a really beautiful collection of gifts. I very much hope all goes well with your cardio exercises and weight loss and that you soon feel fully well again. I will be keeping you in my thoughts, Janine :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. My dear Tonia, what lovely treasures you received! The mug is ever so pretty and the little extras are perfect!

    I was so sorry to read about your health, dear friend. Please know that I am praying for you and I am trusting your health improves swiftly. Hugs to you!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am sorry to hear about your health issues. I will be praying for your heart to strengthen so you don't need the medication, and for those last stubborn pounds to come off easily.

    You received some lovely things. How fun to open such a package.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful treasures! May your cardio rehab go well and may you soon be feeling much better again. Sending healing good wishes .... <3 Pat

    ReplyDelete
  12. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a pretty mug! I'm sorry to hear about your health challenges and hope you feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Pretty projects and great idea,Thank you for the tutorial and for sharing !

    ดูหนัง

    ReplyDelete