Friday, March 3, 2023

Finished friday/next friday

 Hello All.   Well it's late in the day but I did make it. I did not realise how much went on in this house. I'm busier than I thought. I appreciate those that left a comment.

I was only able to finish a few of the hand towels, first thing hubby said was, am I allowed to use these? 😊 whole point to keep him from using them for rags. We were using too many paper towels just to dry hands. 







                             This is the smallest, but still big enough to dry hands,17" x 8".



The basket is not exactly what I wanted. It's missing something.   I'll figure it out.


                            This is not what I had in mind for part of next week post, how ever it has to be done.  I was looking for double sided tape for the ribbon.  As you can see the cabinet is a mess.                   



But that's not all of it


 


This all has to go back in.



I finished piecing this yesterday.  Will finish by Friday.
It is a Project Linus Quilt.



I want to have this pieced too.



This ended up being later than I thought. Kentucky been having some  major stormed today. Electricity has went out twice. We personally are doing ok.  But there is a lot of trees and light poles down.

Have a blessed week,

5 comments:

  1. Your hand towels are a great idea and they look very nice too. Good luck with sorting out your cabinet and finishing your lovely quilt this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The hand towels are an excellent idea and I like the little basket. You put together a sweet Project Linus quilt, too. Hope you have a nice week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The hand towels look almost too pretty to use but are such a great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've stopped getting notifications about your new posts so I'm late seeing this. I love your hand towels and may have to copy your brilliant idea. I have made some before by just turning under the edge, but these are so much prettier. And I also love your basket and think it is perfect just the way it is. Are the towels as thick as bathroom handtowels or the thinner terry like a lot of kitchen hand towels?

    ReplyDelete